- After-sales service
- The more you use Snore Circle, the more effective it will be.
- Download the instructions
Check Snore Circle for proper operation
1. Make sure Snore Circle is 100% charged.
2. Turn it off and wait for the vibration that indicates it is properly turned off.
3. Turn it back on and place it over your ear.
4. Lie down and simulate some snoring to check that the device is ready to assist you.
Snore Circle should detect your snoring and emit a small beep and/or vibration of slight intensity, but still perceptible. The intensity of this signal is adjustable (see page 7), for the comfort of your sleep.
1. Turn ON
Press and hold the “ON” button for 3 seconds.
The light turns green.
The Bluetooth light (blue) flashes (about fifteen seconds).
The green light indicates that the battery is charged.
Yellow indicates that it should be charged.
The red one that’s totally discharged.
2. Place Snore Circle
Check that the earpad points in the direction of the hole in your ear and place Snore Circle behind it.
Slightly stretch Snore Circle so as to place the narrow part behind your ear and the pad at the entrance to your ear canal.
Swivel and slide the assembly down and check that the earpad is correctly inserted into your ear canal inlet.
NOTE : in order not to disturb other sleepers and for your well-being, the beacons are switched off after about 15 seconds.
BLUETOOTH NEVER WORKS WHEN YOU USE SNORE CIRCLE. BLUETOOTH ONLY SERVES THE SYNCHRONIZATION OF APP DATA ON YOUR SMARTPHONE.
During use, Snore Circle always remains in a “sleeper” mode. Just watch the rhythm of your sleep and only act when it detects a snore.
3. Link Snore Circle to your Smartphone
Download (Google Play or Apple Store) the App Snore Circle and follow these steps.
- Activate your phone’s Bluetooth.
- Open the application and go to “Device”.
- Turn on your Snore Circle and, in the application, click on “Tap to bind a device”. (If you don’t do those two actions immediately, your Snore Circle’s Bluetooth will turn off – you must then press its power button once again.)
- Snore Circle is now connected to your phone. If not, repeat step #3.
- In order to verify the proper functioning of your Snore Circle, we recommend that you simulate snoring that should be recognized by your Snore Circle that will emit a light sound and/or vibration. Yes, after making some custom adjustments (in most cases to reduce the sensitivity and intensity of the factory setting), if you do not perceive this signal, modify the setting in order to perceive it.
The Bluetooth of your Snore Circle is programmed to turn off after about fifteen seconds to avoid the emission of all resting waves.
This explains the need to respect the timing of step #3.
The connection to a Smartphone is not indispensable. Snore Circle works independently of your App. However, without this connection, you will not be able to modify the factory settings (in order to customize them), nor will you be able to access the sleep data recorded by the device. In this way, you lose one of the most interesting features of Snore Circle: the opportunity to see for yourself the nature (frequency, intensity) of your snoring and the progress in controlling it.
4. Adjust Snore Circle to your Smartphone
How to adjust Snore Circle
- Link Snore Circle to your phone.
- In the application / Device / Settings button.
- Make your settings on the “Settings” page.
- CAUTION: The device will only take your settings into account if you perform the coupling operation again using the “Bind / Unbind” button.
Examples of Snore Circle settings
- Snore Circle does not intervene early enough in the snoring cycle. Your partner keeps complaining about your snoring. You should also increase your sensitivity and intensity.
- You snore lightly or rather you just breathe noisily. Adjust the sensitivity to the highest level (“Strong”). Snore Circle will assimilate your noisy breathing to a snore.
- You have light sleep and Snore Circle wakes you up too often. Lower the intensity to a lower level (“Medium”).
After you turn on the product and wear it, continuously start a snoring sound in a quiet environment and you may notice a slight vibration.
While the product is on, simply press the FUNC button to confirm the battery charge level and check the color of the power LED light.
- The red power light means low battery, please recharge it. Please charge it before use. Otherwise, it may turn off automatically.
- The green power light means the battery is charged.
- You can get the exact remaining percentage of the battery by connecting to the Sleeplus application on your Smartphone.
- The built-in rechargeable lithium battery can be charged via phone chargers and the computer’s USB connection.
- It can be fully charged in two hours. After a full charge, the battery lasts two nights. We suggest that people with high snoring cadence charge it every day.
- Once the battery is fully charged, the power indicator remains green.
Set the tab to ON to turn on the equipment.
After turning on, the Bluetooth indicator will blink for 10 seconds. The flash will disappear if you do not connect to your phone.
After checking that the power indicator remains green, put on your mask and lie down to rest.
To keep everyone asleep and avoid light nuisance, the power LED will automatically turn off.
It is very important that you make sure that the main unit is securely attached to the forehead.
Set the tab to the OFF position to turn off the device. And all indicator lights will go out.
If the product is not used correctly, it will affect the accuracy of snore recognition and physical intervention.
Therefore, once the product is turned on, use it correctly according to the following instructions.
- The product accurately detects and identifies* the sounds of snoring through bone conduction technology.
- Once snoring is recognized, our intelligent product offers physical intervention* via slight vibrations, virtually imperceptible to sleeping users.
- To see if this product improves your sleep, you can besides your own perception or observations of relatives, record and study the level of intensity or frequency of snoring through the App and finally check your progress.
Important: we would like to remind you here that “taking care of your snoring” is a very important task for your health but it needs hygiene of life, encouragement and patience (such as a diet). Be perseverant.
* the product is delivered with its settings corresponding to the best efficacy for a standard snorer population. The thresholds of detection (sensitivity), of action (intensity of micro-vibration) and the term of action (delay of the function of action especially to allow a better sleeping at the beginning of the night) are adjustable, via the App, in order to adapt to each case.
Connecting to the App
You can download the App Sleeplus from the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android devices.
How to use the application
- Once the application is installed, turn on the Bluetooth of your Smartphone and open the application. In the meantime, make sure the device is turned on and press the FUNC button to start the Bluetooth that will blink blue. Link the product to your phone via the App and you will be able to see the recordings of your snoring and the quality of your sleep through the application.
- Set your ideal working mode for the device: The default mode* may not be suitable for everyone. We recommend making this adjustment (5 different levels for each of the detection thresholds, the intervention time and the intensity of the micro-vibrations) on your own during the first few days of use of the product, depending on the intensity of your snoring, the environment (perhaps noisy, e.g. air travel) and your sleep habits.
- For people with light sleep, it is recommended not to intervene physically during the first cycle of light sleep. By activating the snoring stop delay function, the product does not interfere with your drowsiness.
*the product is delivered with its corresponding settings so that it is effective for a user with standard snoring. The thresholds of detection (sensitivity), action (intensity of micro-vibration) and the time of action (delay of the function of action especially to allow a better sleeping at the beginning of the night) are adjustable, via the App, in order to adapt to each case.
- Use and store the product within a specific temperature range of -10ºC to 50ºC. Extreme temperature can cause product malfunction.
- Keep product away from all sources of heat, such as heaters, microwaves, or grills.
- Keep the product away from strong shocks or vibrations as this may damage the product.
- Never clean the product with chemicals, detergents or water. Always keep it dry.
- Never intervene on the product, remove or replace the lithium battery incorporated in the product. It may damage the product and void the warranty. Do not dispose of the product in a fire, as this could cause an explosion.
- This is not a toy. Please place it in a suitable place and keep it out of the reach of children so as not to expose them to the dangers of misuse.
- The warranty is two years from the date of original purchase for the entire product.
- Artificial damage is out of warranty. Caution: any intervention by the device will void the warranty.
- When judging the effectiveness of our product, we recommend extending its use for at least two weeks, without interruption. Indeed, 10% of users need a period of adaptation to the product in order to solve some difficulties such as the sensation of waking up or the presence of a foreign body. A customization of the adjustments may also be necessary.
Important: we would like to remind you here that “taking care of your snoring” is a very important task for your health but it needs hygiene of life, encouragement and patience (a bit like a diet). Be perseverant.
The more you use Snore Circle, the more effective it will be.
It may take a few days to get used to the Snore Circle and the possible micro-vibrations before you notice the feeling of “remembering” its beneficial action.
You’ll notice over time that the tiny discomfort feeling gradually gives way to that feeling that Snore Circle improves the quality of your sleep and controls your snoring.
In the learning phase, a personalisation of the adjustments is often necessary. You can change the vibration intensity settings at any time via the App (5 different levels for each of the detection thresholds, for the intervention time and for the intensity of the micro-vibrations).