Why do we have to inform you about cookies?
Within the regulation LSSI-CE (Law of the society of the information and of the electronic commerce), there is a section dedicated to the cookies that it demands to those who we have a Web that unloads in your navigator cookies of third to inform to the user on the type of cookies, the duration and the purpose of each one of them. You will understand that it is not at all simple, but I must by law get as close as possible to these requirements.
My website uses third party cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience, to allow you to share content on social networks and to obtain statistics and browsing habits of users of this blog.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do so, my site will not function properly.
According to the article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Trade, if you continue navigating, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how the computer is used, can be used to recognise the user.
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information from cookies placed by third parties through my website. This applies especially to cases where my website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through my website and those derived from the analysis plug-in used by this website.
Therefore, if you come across this type of cookie on this website and it is not listed below, you should let me know so that I can review that cookie and add it to this list if necessary.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or if you want to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browser to do so. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the ability to better specify which cookies should be accepted and which should not. In particular, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- Reject third party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
If you come across cookies on this website that are not listed below, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to ask them for information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they have ensured your privacy.
The cookies used by this website
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience, to share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should be aware that, if you do so, this site will not function properly.
According to the terms included in the article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Trade, if you continue navigating, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail next.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work properly.
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits.
- Allow you to view videos.
- Earn revenue from affiliate cookies.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- That you can share pages with social networks.
- Continuously improve this website thanks to the analysis work.
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Sharing Personally Identifiable Data with Third Parties.
Third-party cookies we use that you should know about
This website, like most websites and blogs, includes features provided by third parties.
snorecircle.es may use third party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
Among the most stable third party cookies are:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are treated by snorecircle.es or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on my website is analysed in order to improve the product or service offer we make to you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by snorecircle.es or by third parties, allow me to manage the offer of advertising spaces on this website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the use of my website. To this end, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Social Networking Cookies: Social Networking Cookies may be stored on your browser while you are browsing snorecircle.es e.g. when you use the share button on snorecircle.es on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. Under no circumstances can the person responsible for this website or the advertisers obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
How to manage and disable these cookies
If you do not want websites to put a cookie on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded. You can also adjust your browser settings so that it rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Please note that you will need to adjust the settings of each browser and computer you use separately.
Snorecircle.es makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of these cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: